D/A Converters - Streaming
|<< Previous - Next >>|
Bryston BDA-2 D/A Converter
Article code: DA25
The Bryston BDA-2 is a state-of-the-art external Stereo DAC (digital to analog converter) using fully discrete Class-A proprietary Bryston analog circuits, two independent linear power supplies and dual Crystal CS-4398 DAC chips. The BDA 2 features an impressive array of inputs for USB (24/192), COAX, OPTICAL, AES-EBU and BNC equipped digital devices. For audio outputs, the BDA2 offers both balanced XLR as well as unbalanced RCA stereo connectors on the rear panel. The BDA-2 is RS-232 software upgradeable, making it the most flexible high performance DAC on the market.
And this is the brochure.
SPECIFICATIONS Bryston BDA-2 DAC:
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz - 0.1dB
- Signal to noise: Audio Precision AP2700 analyzer FFT digital measurement 140 dB unweighted
- THD plus noise: 0.002%
- IMD: 0.002%
- Jitter: below the measurement capability of the AP2700 analyzer
- Output Level: 2.3V unbalanced - 4.6V balanced
- Shipping weight: 18 Lbs / 8.2 Kgs
- Dimensions: 17 or 19 w x 11.25 d x 1.75 h inches, 43.2 or 48.3 w x 28.6 d x 4.4 h cm